How to move your WhatsApp data from Android to iPhone …
Your iPhone must be in a set-up state for this method to work. In other words, you can only use a new iOS device or a factory reset one if it’s already been used.
- Download the Move to iOS app from the Google Play Store and install it on your Android phone.
- Begin the setup process for your new (or factory reset) iPhone. Go to the Apps & Data setup screen and select Move data from Android.
- Open the Move to iOS app on your Android phone and follow the onscreen instructions. A code appears on your iPhone.
- Enter the code on your Android phone, and you’re taken to the Transfer Data screen .
- Select WhatsApp and then tap Start. This encrypts your WhatsApp data and starts the data migration process. You’re also signed out of your WhatsApp account on Android automatically.
- Once your iPhone is fully set up, download the latest WhatsApp version from the App Store and sign in with the same phone number. The data won’t be decrypted if you are not on WhatsApp iOS version 22.214.171.124 or above.
- For More Guide Please Watch Below Video …
- BAH4-L09 Tablet Test Point By Soft4gsm.Pk
- HUAWEI MATE 20 X 5G TEST POINT BY SOFT4GSM.PK
- Motorola Moto G10 EDL Test points BY SOFT4GSM.PK
- Samsung A11 SM-S115DL Test Point SOFT4GSM.PK
- Huawei P Smart POT-LX3 Test Point SOFT4GSM.PK
- Huawei Mate 20 HMA-L29 Test Point SOFT4GSM.PK
- OnePlus 9 Pro 5G LE2127 TMobile Convert To Global SOFT4GSM.PK
- Huawei Honor 20 Pro YAL-L41 Test Point SOFT4GSM.PK
- Huawei Honor 8X JSN-L22 Test Point SOFT4GSM