Samsung M32 SM-M325F U4 Scatter File For Dead Boot Repair SOFT4GSM.PK
Download File From Bellow Link …
What is a Scatter File txt?
A Scatter File is a .txt file which is used to describe loads of regions in an android device that is running on a MediaTek’s ARM architecture. Usually, such files are needed at the time of flashing firmware using tools like the SP Flash Tool. We can easily unbrick an Android Device by flashing the stock Firmware in most of the cases.
How to Create Scatter File for Any Android MediaTek device?
Now, in order to Create Scatter File for Any Android MediaTek device, you need some of the prerequisites. Let us take a look at them.
- Your Android Device should be based on the Mediatek ARM Structure.
- A USB Cable.
- You need a PC to perform this setup.
- You need to download and install the latest version of the MTK Droid Tools on your Windows PC. You can take a look at our post on Download MTK Droid Tool [Latest Version Available]
- The drivers for your Android Device should be installed on your Windows PC. [Download Android USB Drivers]
Once you have the above prerequisites, it’s time to Create Scatter File for your Android MediaTek
- Samsung A11 SM-S115DL Test Point SOFT4GSM.PK
- Huawei P Smart POT-LX3 Test Point SOFT4GSM.PK
- Huawei Mate 20 HMA-L29 Test Point SOFT4GSM.PK
- OnePlus 9 Pro 5G LE2127 TMobile Convert To Global SOFT4GSM.PK
- Huawei Honor 20 Pro YAL-L41 Test Point SOFT4GSM.PK
- Huawei Honor 8X JSN-L22 Test Point SOFT4GSM
- Huawei Nova 7I JNY-LX1 Test Point SOFT4GSM.PK
- Samsung A04E SM-A042F ISP SOFT4GSM.PK
- Nokia 2.2. TA-1188 Dead Boot MT6761 Firmware SOFT4GSM.PK